- continuous growth of the world’s population,
- increased pollution levels,
- global warming,
- resource scarcity,
- lack of physical and social infrastructure,
- hyper-urbanization as well
- as changes driven by the fast-advancing technology sector,
there is a need for fresh input to the strategic development of cities. In the battle for cost-effectiveness and ensuring environmental stability, it is of utmost importance that cities alter their strategies and approaches to achieve higher efficiency in all domains.
The Smart City – its Holistic Approach of Application Areas and their Potential
Smart cities apply new solutions because of the significant demographic shift and urbanization.
- How is a smart city constituted?
- In which domains is a successful smart city active?
- Which are a smart city’s leverage drivers that lead to its full potential?
How does a holistic strategic approach of a smart city’s application areas contribute to achieving its maximum potential?
Especially recommended for:
- Managers of the governmental and public sector
- Innovation managers
- IT directors
- Transport and construction companies